Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Work Personality Profiling...

As I work on Little threads snoods, I stop and look outside where I see a wonderful blue sky. This takes me back to another time in my past, when I had my work personality profile done.

I was deemed to be the type of worker who liked to implement (producer) but was never quite the finisher (assessments, evaluations, recommendations etc). I did them but never revelled in it all.

In my current role, I have had to tick all of those areas in order to re-innovate and re-develop Little Threads products.

Whoever thought of the term "blue skies scenario" probably has a creative tendency. For those of us with the implementer's leaning, blue skies are rare but wonderful.

Having followed through with one thread from my rare blue sky musings I leave you with the output.

Until next time! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment